If you are unsure of the item to order please contact us first prior placing an order, we are here to assist you.
Return a product? You need an RMA first
If you wish to return an item, the return has to be accompanied with a Return Material Authorisation ( RMA ). There are several reasons why we need you to do this:
- Main reason is that we work with a team of people.
- We save product specific complaints in order to do research and avoid any future issues.
How to request an RMA
To request an RMA, please call us on +27 11 849 8495 or email email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- Invoice number;
- product numbers;
- A clear description of the reasons why you request to return.
Once the return request is approved, you will be e-mailed a document. Please print this document and include this with the return shipment. Should you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact us.
When requesting an RMA the team will follow the below guidelines:
- An RMA has to be requested within 7 days after taking receipt of your order. Any RMA requested after the RMA expiration date will be handled at our discretion.
- Original packaging in good condition. Please include all original packaging in good condition (free from scratches, blemishes, tears, dents, and markings - including writing of any kind) with your return.
- Unused condition NS2 Stroke is unable to accept returned items that have been installed/used. Electrical items may not be returned when removed from their original packing.
Full refund will be issued when:
- Part(s) supplied was (were) not as per the expected item(s);
- Part(s) was (were) wrongly labelled;
- Part(s) supplied (was) were damaged upon arrival.
Full refund will be issued including shipping fees both ways.
25% restocking fee
We reserve the right to charge a 25% restocking fee
Credit will be solely refunded when the goods are (back) in our possession. We do not credit when goods are still in transit. Normally the credit should apply on your card or bank account within 14 business days after receipt of the goods.